Sunday 14 February 2016

This is how it's supposed to be (Part One) | Craft update (Part 2)

Part One
Today is Sunday and is also Valentine's Day. I gave the lesson in Relief Society today at church, and the lesson was by former prophet of the church Elder Howard W. Hunter about adversity in God's plan for us. I thought it was weird how Valentines is supposed to be a happy and loving day and how I was giving a lesson on why we have hardships. Then it hit me; God loves us so much that he puts hardships in our path to help us grow and learn. 
Everyone told me I did good job with the lesson and I thank everyone for their support.


Well it is Valentine's Day. I don't have a "Valentine", but I do have my family and friends and pets.
On Friday night, I went to Dairy Queen with mom and dad and Alyssa and Haig. And last night after little Winnie had a little temper tantrum, she came and cuddled on my lap for a little bit. I love when she does that. 





(There was no way to get those sunglasses on Meeko. She's having a sassy weekend.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part Two
I have two updates on my projects!!
I made the coin jar bank! And it turned out to be adorable.


On Thursday, we had quilting. I was cutting the strips into patches and Alyssa decided to attempt the four patches together. I absolutely can't wait to work on it more.
Also, after quilting it was snowing quite a bit, but Alyssa and I went to Wendy's anyway and had a snack at around 9:30 p.m.




That's all for today. 
Remember to send some love today! <3

1 comment:

  1. Meeko looks like shes saying: "Don't you even think about it sista!"

    ReplyDelete